Nickel Plating Kits
It’s not hard to see why nickel has become such a sought-after finish in recent years. With a sparkling, silver-like appearance, it is stylish and resilient. In large deposits it offers high protection from corrosion.
Popular objects for nickel plating include taps, kitchen and bathroom fittings, and even knives and car parts.
But to get the right finish, the process must be conducted properly. This is why, rather than purchasing their own nickel plating kit, most people hire a professional.
In fact as a Goldgenie business owner, your gold plating kit can also be used for nickel plating – opening you up to even more clients.
What does Nickel Plating involve?
Nickel plating involves electroplating a slim layer of nickel onto a metal item. It can be done for aesthetic purposes, for protection against corrosion and wear and tear, or to help build-up used or undersized parts for the purposes of salvage.
- Firstly, any metal for nickel plating needs to be thoroughly cleaned and free of corrosion, defects and dirt before you can start plating.
- To protect and clean the item throughout the plating process you need a combination of cleaning, heat treating, etching and pickling.
- When you have the item prepared you will then need to sink it into an electrolyte solution.
When you come on board as a Goldgenie business owner, we deliver all the training you could possibly need to become a nickel plating dab hand. Add to that a complete set of marketing materials, a support team and a professional Goldgenie mentor – in short, everything you need. You’ll also get a whole gold plating kit complete with chemicals, and enough gold for you to earn back your initial investment. Job done.
You don’t need previous experience to succeed in gold plating. What you do need is enthusiasm and commitment – as countless successful Goldgenie business owners can tell you.
Goldgenie has been responsible for pioneering gold plating kits both at home and abroad. Dedication, passion, and supportive friends in the spotlight who’ve helped recommend us – all this has enabled us to become the go-to team for clients seeking plating. With our name, your hard work, and all the right training behind you, you can earn a great living from home, making people’s prized possessions look that extra bit more special.
Want to know more? Fill in our enquiry form and we can talk.
Goldgenie also specialise in all metal finishing and plating services, including gold, silver, rhodium chrome plating. Please email us at[email protected] with required finishing services needed or call now on local number 0845 463 8973/international number 0044 208 804 6200 for a friendly quote.
When you invest in a Goldgenie Business Opportunity we’ll give you everything you need to start your business – actually you’ll be hitting the ground running! There are few opportunities that offers you as much as Goldgenie, on top of this you can be assured that you are with a trusted and globally recognised brand.
As part of your package you’ll receive:
- The Goldgenie Pro plating machine & professional display kit
- Gold plating equipment including probes, leads, eye protectors, plastic containers, gloves and a user manual, (just an example of what you will receive in your business kit).
- Full-colour double-sided A5 leaflets
- Goldgenie Certified Professional business cards and letterheads featuring your own logo and contact details
- Sufficient Gold included to return your original investment.
- Dedicated business mentor and team to help you set up
- Telephone technical support between 8am and 6pm
- Lifetime Warranty on plating machine
- Training video tutorials and FREE on-site training as required
- 10% discount on all Goldgenie products
[gg_add-to-cart-widget id=”49″ template=”plating-kits”]
If you need more information before making that big decision just fill in the form below and we’ll send you the Goldgenie Business Opportunity brochure which includes more detailed information about what gold plating is, how much you can potentially earn, a comprehensive list of industries that are open to you plus access to our sample training videos.