Last updated: 02/09/2022
1. Goldgenie guarantees all products and services against craftsmanship defects – including non and accidental hardware failures for 12 months. Goldgenie Portable Metallizer is covered by a (5) year warranty, and customized products purchased from our online store, London office, or Dubai retail store have a Lifetime warranty on the customization.
2. If the customer discovers a defect in the craftsmanship or experiences operational failures of any new product within the first 7 (seven) days after receipt, Goldgenie will, at its discretion, repair, replace, or refund the product for the total purchase price provided the product is returned to the Goldgenie service department within 30 (thirty) days of purchase.
3. Returns for any other reason must also be made within 30 (thirty) days of receipt and follow the Goldgenie returns process (9).
4. Products purchased from Goldgenie or a Goldgenie authorized reseller are covered by our standard 12 (twelve) months warranty from the date of sale if a copy of the dated sales receipt is included with the product when returned, and there is a Lifetime Warranty on the customization.
5. Authorized resellers cannot make any changes or extensions to the warranty terms and conditions. Goldgenie will not honour the warranty on an authorized reseller product without a copy of the receipt. Products requiring warranty services must be returned to Goldgenie, not the authorized reseller.
6. Personal items/parts sent to Goldgenie plating or customization process are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 2 (two) years from the date of shipping the finished product.
7. The Goldgenie plating and customization service invalidates any pre-existing non-Goldgenie warranties.
8. Goldgenie will, at its discretion, repair or replace any item damaged or faulty as long as it is found to be at the fault of Goldgenie and reported within 30 (thirty) days of the return date, as long as a copy of the dated sales receipt is included with the product when returned.
9. Faults, issues or claims under any Goldgenie warranty must be first notified to Goldgenie by email or phone at the address and phone number on our website’s contact page.
10. Products must be returned to Goldgenie within 30 (thirty) days of notifying Goldgenie (9). Customers must attach their name, return address, telephone number, email address, and description of the problem to each product returned for warranty service.
11. Goldgenie will, at its discretion, cover any transportation fees relating to the return of any product to the customer only if the return shipping address is within the country of the original order.
12. Any product returned for repairs following the procedure (9) will be returned to the sender, without exception, due to failure to follow proper policy.
13. Goldgenie has no liability for any data stored on any device that is customized or repaired during the Goldgenie customization process or the loss of recorded data, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits, installation or removal of any products or the installation of replacement products.
14. Goldgenie has no liability for any damage caused to any items sent in for custom plating and must undergo the hazardous plating chemical or complex refinishing process.
15. Goldgenie offers no warranty or claim as to the final finished quality of any product or part sent in by a customer to undergo the Goldgenie custom plating service.
16. Goldgenie provides no warranty for any software provided with its products; such software is warranted separately by its manufacturers.
17. Goldgenie has no liability for any damage to any products or items under any process applied using the Goldgenie Portable Metallizer or the chemicals provided or sold separately. Therefore, using the Goldgenie Portable Metallizer and its associated chemicals and techniques is solely at the customer’s risk.
18. Goldgenie does not warrant any hardware products that are not Goldgenie products.
19. This warranty does not apply if the product has been modified without the written permission of Goldgenie or if a Goldgenie logo serial number has been removed or defaced.
20. Only the Goldgenie head office is authorized to make any modifications or repairs to items purchased from our website, retail store, or Goldgenie authorized resellers.
21. Goldgenie is not responsible for special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty