BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981 smartphone was launched in June 2012. The phone comes with a 2.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×640 pixels at a pixel density of 287 pixels per inch (ppi).
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981 is powered by a 1.2GHz one-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8655 processor. It comes with 768MB of RAM.
The BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981 runs BlackBerry OS 7 and is powered by a 1,230mAh non-removable battery.
- VVIP PIN distinguished from all other P’9981 phones out there.
- This beautifully finished special edition of the smartphone features very special high quality materials, a purist design and innovative technology.
- The P‘9981 from BlackBerry® in gold edition has a stainless steel case with a gold-coloured titanium coating.
- The case is also finished with a 24-carat gold layer.
- The limited edition number is on the camera cover on the backside of the smartphone, and is milled from a solid block of 24-carat gold.
- 25 worldwide limited edition units only made.
What’s in the box
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 VVIP Pin Smartphone
- Battery Door Cover with Limited Edition Number
- PC Connecting Cable
- Wired Stereo Head Set
- Desk Top Charging Cradle Pod
- Mains / Wall / Travel Charger Adaptors (3-Pin UK, 2-Pin EU, 2-Pin USA, 2-Pin Australia)
- Polishing Cloth
- Interior Retail Packing
- Retail Box with IMEI Number