World Marrow Fund Diversity Program
Patient care & support via the Caribbean Bone Marrow Registry
World marrow fund is the 501c3 arm of the Caribbean Bone Marrow Registry and is dedicated to improving the lives of patients with Leukaemia, Anaemias, and other blood-based ailments to achieve positive outcomes while securing the support needed to make that possible. More info can be found at their website: https://www.worldmarrowfund.org
There is 39 million registered donors in worldwide registries. The likelihood of finding a match varies, from 77 percent in Caucasians, Latino 45 percent, Asians 40 percent, African descent 25 percent, and Mixed 20 percent.
- World Marrow Fund Diversity Program, encourages individuals from underrepresented groups to go to their local registries to register as potential donors.
- Patient care & support via the Caribbean Bone Marrow Registry
- Scholarships for the children of deceased patients
- Orphanage in Suriname
How can I help?
1. Buy a Goldgenie Rose and we’ll donate £30 to the World Marrow Fund:
2. Adopt us on amazon smile. When you shop on Amazon they will make a donation at no additional cost to you, just by clicking the following link:
3. For additional ways to donate please click: